Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Going to England again

Tomorrow's the day I have been waiting for for so long. My family and I will finally travel to England for 10 days... To the South where it's supposed to be a little warmer and where all the tourists go. I've only been to North-England before to visit relatives and I can tell you: That is not the part of the country you wanna live in. Unless of course you enjoy isolation or you are a sheep. Beautiful landscape but nothing else.
Now, the South is a lot more lively with big cities and sandy beaches. I don't know what else to say about it because I don't know any details and I have only been in London so far.
Anyways, my suit case is packed, I put all the songs I need on my mp3-player and I got a new haircut ( My sister didn't like it of course, stupid 'Stinknudel'. She always disagrees with me. Still, my mom said it looked good... Some support at last.:-)) I really hope the weather's nice in England. If it's not ....... We'll lets just hope it is. :-)

No comments: