Thursday, October 22, 2009

One post a year

WHOOOHHOOO!
I'm back again! 6 months of spare time are over. And now I'll go to university and study law.
Most of my friends have gone to other cities or even countries. Jenny is in California. Sarah is in Guatemala... and I'm still here. If it weren't for Peter I would probably be in California right now together with Jenny and having a great time. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret anything. I decided to stay mainly because I didn't think I could bear being away from him for so long. I would have missed him too much. So I stayed...
and now we're getting married next year! 15th May is gonna be the big day. About 50 friends and members of our family will be invited. I would have loved to invite more guests but we're on a budget. I hope 5.000 to 6.000 Euros will do. I read that the average wedding costs between 14.000 and 16.000 Euros so 5.000 would actually be not that much. Anyway, we're still planning. Further information to come...

No comments: