Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm getting the impression that I'll have to get used to apologizing at the beginning of every post. Or write more regularly. Ok, so once again: I'M SORRY
Some of you might even start to think I'm lazy ... right, Steve? ;-)

Okay, now here's a newsflash: Some of you already know that I'll be going to the USA in Spring for 2 weeks namely to Massachusetts/New York and California. With my family. Great. I'm sure it's gonna be an experience but I won't be able to do or see the things I want to, so...

I'll travel to the USA in Summer again to see different places. And I'll be going without my parents. Just with a friend of mine. Her parents are acquainted with several people living there so we can stay at their homes. I don't know where exactly they all live... one was in Pennsylvania, another one in Texas... not sure about the others. We will probably travel a bit within the country since we have six weeks' time and stay with different people. But before all that my friends' parents, my parents and my friend and me have to meet to discuss what we want to do during our trip, planning a route and my family ( including me ) will want to know where and with whom we will be staying. I'm not to worried about that because although I have never met these people or seen pictures or anything I'm pretty sure I'll get along with them well.
For all the interested readers of my blog I will continue posting about the developments concerning the USA trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Carina, I hope you keep us updated on where you might be travelling within the US! Perhaps you can make it to cool places such as Kansas or Missouri ;)