Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blogthings!!

Same day, second post.
I have lately enjoyed blogthings. I sat in front of my computer for hours and hours taking these tests. It's so much fun! You answer several questions and find out a few things about yourself. These tests are just for fun though and shouldn't be taken too seriously of course, but check this out:
Question: 'Are you a girl or a woman?'
And this is what it told me:

You Are A Woman!
Congratulations, you've made it to adulthood.You're emotionally mature, responsible, and unlikely to act out.You accept that life is hard - and do your best to keep things upbeat.This makes you the perfect girlfriend... or even wife!

okay... I am supposed to be the perfect girlfriend... then how come I don't have a boyfriend??
Not all tests are worth to be taken though. I'm not sure if I have to know what color orange I am ;-) ...
Anyway, sometimes you really find out something about yourself. I answered quite a few questions of quite a few tests and found out that ( mostly ) the results were true. I even posted some. You can find them at the very bottom of this site.
Take some of the tests and if you feel like it, share your results with me.
I'm always curious about what other people get. Especially when I know you ;-)

No comments: