Friday, December 22, 2006

Rob Paravonian at Zanies

I know I haven't really posted a lot lately but that is because I was working for school all the time. I like posting videos though cuz it's not a lot of work and doesn't take long to write a short text what it's about :))
Yeah I know I'm lazy and I should probably put a little more effort into my blog... but it's fine the way it is and there haven't been any complaints so far.

This video shows a very good stand-up comedian by the way. I don't want to tell you more, because one -I don't have a lot of time right now and two -I think you should see for yourself. Subjects include affluent roommates being a musician, Pimp my Ride, being searched for drugs and much more.
There's another video of him but I guess I'm gonna save that one for later. So enjoy this one before it is 'no longer available' like all the others... I don't know why they become unavailable... but it sucks. I mean, how are people supposed to stay interested in my blog when every time they try to watch a video it tells them that it's no longer available? That's kinda frustrating. Both for the readers of this blog and for me. Oh, whatever. So you better be quick with watching new videos before they disappear forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carina, I like these Blogs you used to do, cuz they really show off your English skills! Maybe you can start writing them again when you have more time. For right now though, you just need to be celebrating your birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :)